What is Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: Scheme of Modi government, benefit of 11 lakh rupees to get rid of the worry of the future of the girl child. In this era of inflation, especially the below poverty line and middle class families are worried about their daughter’s education and marriage expenses. The Modi government has run this scheme to get rid of the worry about the future of the daughter. So now is the right time to invest in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana.
By investing a little savings in this scheme, you can collect a huge amount for the future of your daughter. Today we are telling you how by investing in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, an amount of 11 lakhs or more can be arranged for the girl child at the age of 21 and how can get more benefit from this scheme.
Creation of more than 11 lakhs from Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
For this, if we keep investing 2 thousand rupees per month for a period of 15 years, then at the age of 21 years, the amount of the daughter will be more than 11 lakh rupees. The interest rate on Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is 7.6 per cent per annum which is higher than other sources.
Details of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- Total amount = Rs.3,60,000
- Total interest = Rs 7,81,651
- Maturity Amount =11,43,443
- Minimum age = from birth
- Maximum age = 10 years
- Launch Year: 2015
- Sector: Finance
- Status: Active
- Launched by (Prime Minister): Narendra Modi
- Ministry: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- A total of Rs 3,60,000 will have to be deposited in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana?
- In Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, your maturity amount becomes Rs 11,43,443.
- Under this scheme, two daughters are given its benefit.
- If there is a second twin then all three get the benefit.
Documents of Sukanya Samriddhi?
- Daughter’s birth certificate.
- Aadhar card
- Parents photo and Aadhar card
- Anganwadi center registration card
For more information related to Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, you can also get information in the post office.
What is the difference between Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and Ladli Laxmi Yojana?
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana: Where you have to open the account of your girl child and deposit money every month and when your girl child turns 18 and you get a hefty amount.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana: Under this scheme, you will have to enroll your girl child in the Anganwadi center within one year, as well as we have to take special care of some special points related to this scheme.
- Under Ladli Laxmi Yojana, if a girl child enters class 6th, then an amount of Rs.2000 is given, this amount will be distributed through cheque.
- If the girl child enters class 8 T, then an amount of Rs 2000 is given, this amount will be distributed through cheque.
- If the girl child enters class 10th, then an amount of Rs 5000 is given, this amount will be distributed through cheque.
- An amount of one lakh rupees is given on the girl passing class 12th and completing 18 years of age.
Benefits of Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana in short
If you apply for your girl child in Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana, then you are going to get good benefit because it can make your daughter child with many problems later on, for this you have to go to the post office and submit all the documents of your girl child to the post office. You will have to deposit some money here every month.